Need help on choosing right IT Solutions? Call our Consulting team at +65 62713729
Cloud Backup – An Overview
- Your data transferred and stored securely and stored in multiple datacenters for extra protection.
- We will send the company a disk with your data to save time.
- We are there to help at speed of 24×7.
What could go wrong
In thinking about how much data loss and disruption your database can afford (and how much you can afford to spend to avoid it), you need to think carefully about the possible ways that data can be lost.
- Data deleted by error or malicious action.
- Hardware failure.
- Catastrophic site failure.
Cloud backup will be too slow on your first online backup and may take a very, very long time.
But after that, the program should only need to upload new and changed files in the folders you’ve specified, which means performance could be much better than you expect.
Benefits of Our Cloud Backup Solutions
- Cloud Backup is an online backup strategy for taking backup of the business critical information over an online managed service provider to protect the data in a very secure manner.
- Cloud Backup safeguards your business by protecting the important files that your website or application needs.
- Get back to normal operations quickly with the ability to rapidly restore files after a hard drive fails or you lose a file.
- Backup as a Service is one of the fruitful feature that enables business to avail these services according to their business requirements.
- Cloud Backup is more than just the actual backup of data to a disk or device and also properly setting up hardware is the first step in keeping your data safe, Protecting your important files and folders takes just minutes.
- Cloud Backup is integrated with Cloud Servers on our high-capacity network and restoring the backups is just as easy.