Infochola Solutions helps your business to strategically plan, transform and Migrate your On-Premises Infrastructure into cloud effectively using the industry standards of the cloud migration technology.
Cloud Migration Services for Better Business Efficiency
Why Small and Medium Businesses are reluctant to opt for cloud Solutions?
- Small and Medium Businesses convince themselves that it is not necessary and is reserved for Enterprise Businesses which is not true. Cloud Solutions are highly flexible which provides enormous resources that are necessary for the businesses to run effectively with very less IT Costs and increases the ROI.
They also have a misconception that the cloud is relevant only for the technology needs. Most of the Small Business owners have an opinion that cloud is more suitable if the IT Infrastructure is big and that requires sophisticated technologies involved for their business, which is not the real life situation.
- In a recent survey, it has been identified that 92% of the IT Professionals and CIO’s agrees with the fact that cloud adoption gives lot more advantage in reaching their business goals on a long term basis. Some of the advantages that they have stated for opting the Cloud Solutions are Increased Flexibility, Reduced IT costs, Greater Collaboration, Options to work from anywhere and many more.
Another major misconception is that they are more concerned about the Security of their business critical data.
- Most of the Businesses are concerned in storing their business critical data in cloud since they feel that cloud is inherently insecure and not skeptical.
In order to make sure the data or information security in cloud, we need to understand that the cloud solution providers are using the best practices and International Security Standards to ensure their customers data security and win their trust.
Why Migration to Cloud?
There are many reasons that helps us to understand the necessity and importance of moving to cloud.
- Increased Flexibility
- Maximum ROI.
- Increased Collaboration.
- Work from Anywhere.
- Low Investments.
- Environment Friendly.
- Enormous Resources
- Automatic Software updates.
- Robust Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Increased Performance.
- Scalable Services
- Rapid Infrastructure
- Enhanced Security
- Highly Resilient
Is Cloud Solutions Ideal for Small and Medium Businesses?
- For any Small and Medium Businesses, they usually get a dozen of thoughts if Cloud Solutions will be the perfect IT Model that suits their kind of business.
Let us see, how Cloud Solutions benefits the Small and Medium Businesses and gives a major confidence for the Business Owners.
- As the principle of Cloud Solutions, You are not paying the compute resources that are not being used. Businesses are going to pay a minimal subscription for the services that they are using.
- Small and Medium Businesses can deliver continuity and SLA that is committed with your customers. This will create a good positive impact with their customers and increase the customer base.
- The Small and Medium Businesses can use the major advantages of Cloud Solutions such as Flexibility, Reliability, Scalability and Performance to avoid the increasing costs of On-Premise Solutions.